We use machines to process all types of cables and crushed material. We price them according to their actual yield. We can extract the maximum from your materials using both dry and wet methods. We purchase non-ferrous metals, refining mixes, crushed materials, electrical waste, AL-Fe wires, and any type of electric motors, including very large ones.
We also purchase specific materials, such as AlCu combined, plastic + metal, Pb+Al +Fe, cables with terminals, adapters, cables with Fe protection, cable cuttings, FeCu mixes, and waste containing precious metals. We offer extensive price fixation options for copper-based materials before and after delivery. Our philosophy is to use actual yields from the materials together with unique price fixation options.
We use chemicals to extract get silver and gold in the form of ingots from surface-finished materials. We can efficiently extract and pay for even very small contents of precious metals, which other processing companies consider below their limits. We price every material according to its real yield of precious metals. We will be happy to price your waste for you in person on site. We can also give you advice on waste management and correct waste code classification.
We can provide a complete logistics service, including combined transport in shipping containers. We are very flexible in terms of logistics and have extended the scope of our services especially for small suppliers. If you wish, we can deliver our containers to your site so you can gradually fill them. We will arrange the collection date by phone when you are ready to transport the material. We lend and collect other types of transport bins, boxes, and large-capacity bags in the same way. We can supply the containers you need. We believe that top-quality, fast, and cost-effective transport is positively reflected in the prices we are able to offer for your materials. As the quantities of recyclable waste from local customers as well as from customers from all over Europe are continually increasing, our company has worked to make logistics more efficient for our customers. We have prepared a sophisticated schedule for collecting waste from our customers, using not just our vehicles but vehicles from our cooperating logistics centres as well. Thanks to this properly planned strategy and cooperation with the logistics centres, we are able to arrange transport of waste across Europe within 24 hours of the customer placing an order for transport. After you specify your type of waste, we can offer the right means of transport for loading and transportation. We can customize the logistics solution for you to meet any requirements.
Our company established cooperation with processing plants all over Europe in 2015, and this cooperation became global in 2019. We supply the plants with technological waste sorted exactly in accordance with the specification and requirements of the customer. Thanks to our extensive customer portfolio, we are able to offer our customers the highest possible prices within the recycling process.
On 1 October 2014, our company introduced the option of payment for materials in euros. If you pay your suppliers in euros and use currency hedging with your bank, we can unburden your corporate accounting system and reduce your bank fees. You can work in euros with us. Our company offers payments for your materials in the European currency, while American dollars have been enabled since 2020, too. To facilitate our business relationships with partners on the volatile currency market, our company tries to help especially those companies that regularly use euros and American dollars in their business.
The company management has set goals and plans in terms of production quality, and these have been gradually fulfilled through specific processes. The efficiency of these processes is measured and monitored to allow the company to make effective changes. The company continuously sets policies for managing documents, human resources, and infrastructure, and is introducing processes for communication with customers, evaluating suppliers and customers, measuring process efficiency, and internal audits in order to facilitate feedback. Furthermore, the company is continuously setting processes for communication with the authorities and the public.
The JM COMPANY Czech Republic s.r.o. management focuses on the visions outlined below.
- Maintain a high quality production process and provide high quality services and products to customers. Possibility of cost optimization – reduce operating costs; reduce costs for products of poor quality; and reduce the consumption of raw materials, energy, and other resources.
- Use efficiently adjusted processes to increase sales, profit, and market share, and thus increase customer satisfaction.
- Improve customer satisfaction, and acquire the most demanding customers and new customers through high quality production.
- Participate in large tenders.
- Increase the management system quality, and improve the organizational structure of the company.
- Improve discipline and increase performance throughout the company.
- Increase public and public authority confidence in the company.
- Create a system that flexibly reacts to the changing requirements of the market, customers, legal requirements, and changes inside the company (e.g. when implementing new technologies, organizational changes, etc.)
- Minimize the impact of company activities on the environment.
- Create the reputation of a prestigious, environmentally friendly company.
- Identify problems and prevent accidents in a timely manner.
- Establish efficient risk management.
- Save energy and material resources.